Summary of report content
This report highlights the experiences of people accessing health and social care services both from Derby city and Derbyshire during the pandemic. Most people had a positive experience when accessing care services, however, some faced issues due to:
- lack of adequate communication from the providers,
- people being unsure about what services were available,
- cancelled appointments,
- lack of access to services such as dentistry,
- lack of face-to-face appointments such as in mental health services, and
- anxiety about infection control in the clinics.