Summary of report content
Healthwatch Surrey report on some of the key themes in the feedback they have received on health and social care during July 2021.
The themes in this month’s bulletin are:
- Praise and thanks from the people of Surrey about staff attitudes and services during the Covid-19 pandemic
- People who are shocked that they seem to have been removed from their NHS dentist’s list
- The consequences of long waits for Autism Spectrum Disorders diagnosis
- GP receptionists – some unfortunate experiences
- Hospital communications – how hospitals responded to their recommendations
Would you like to look at:
Insight Bulletin - July 2021
Date of publication
Friday, 13 August, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Thursday, 1 July, 2021
Date evidence capture finished
Saturday, 31 July, 2021
Cleanliness hygiene and infection control
Communication between staff and patients
Service delivery organisation and staffing
Waiting times and lists for treatment
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Secondary care services
Mental health services
Community mental health team (CMHT)
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?
What type of impact was determined?