Summary of report content
In 2016/17 Healthwatch Oxfordshire:
- reached 25,000 people on social media
- appeared 97 times in the local media
- visited 23 local services
- met more than 2,000 local people at community events
- researched and wrote reports on minor injury units
- Helped other local organisations research and write reports on FGM, services for travellers, healthcare for refugees and migrants and bereavement support in Banbury
Would you like to look at:
Healthwatch Oxfordshire 2016/17 Annual Report
Date of publication
Wednesday, 12 February, 2020
Date evidence capture began
Friday, 1 April, 2016
Date evidence capture finished
Friday, 31 March, 2017
Type of report
Building and facilities
Waiting time to be seen once arrived at appointment
Healthwatch reference number
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
How was the information collected?
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Secondary care services
Minor injuries unit
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
Does the information include other people's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?
What type of impact was determined?
Tangible impact (not cost related)