Summary of report content
This report is based on the experience of 491 people. Feedback has been obtained from a variety of sources, including general engagement and comments posted online (including Care Opinion, NHS and social media).
Feedback suggests people receive good quality, compassionate treatment and care overall, with good levels of involvement. Administration and service access remain as leading negative issues.
Key issues discussed:
- Information, involvement and support: 70% positive feedback
- Quality and empathy: 76% positive feedback
- Access to services: 62% negative feedback, however, an 18% decrease in complaints about waiting lists and 8% decrease about ability to book appointments was also noted.
- GP services: 210 people commented on GP services, with 53% positive feedback. Key issues were booking appointments, administration, telephone services and waiting lists.
- Dentists: 191 people commented on dentists with 85% of feedback being positive.
- Northwick Park Hospital: 75 people commented on hospital services with 61% of feedback being negative. Levels of empathy, support, communication and involvement could be improved. Many also questioned waiting times, particularly in A&E.