Summary of report content
On the 9 th July 2019, Healthwatch Sunderland conducted an Enter and View visit to Archers Court. They spoke to 25 residents, staff and family members. They used the following 9 indicators to measure quality:
- A strong visible management
- Staff with time and skills to do their jobs
- Good knowledge of each individual resident and how their needs may be changing
- A varied programme of activities
- Quality, choice and flexibility around food and mealtimes
- Ensuring residents can regularly see health professionals
- Accommodate resident’s personal, cultural and lifestyle needs
- Provide an open environment where feedback is actively sought and used
- Provide a physical environment which is suitable for the needs of the residents
Overall, the home received good feedback across the 9 indicators.
No recommendations were made in this report and there was no service provider response.