Summary of report content
The first part of the report discusses the findings from a survey of 48 people who described their experience with the COVID 19 vaccination.
The highlights are:
- 92% of experiences were positive
- The key themes were helpful staff, well-managed and efficient services, clear communication, and easy access.
The second part of the report discusses 108 answers to more detailed questions about worries and anxieties around the vaccine:
- 77% of people had their vaccination at Derby Arena
- Just under 1/5 of people stated that they had had anxieties or worries before attending the centre. The main anxiety/worries spoken about was side effects of the vaccine.
- 93% of people said that nothing further could be done to reduce their worries or anxieties or improve their experience.