Summary of report content
Healthwatch Dorset report on the findings of their Covid-19 vaccination survey in March 2021. 731 people responded.
95% had positive views of vaccinations, compared to 2% who had negative. Over nine in ten of those who responded had already had their Covid-19 vaccine.
- Themes in the additional comments included:
- When unpaid carers would receive the vaccine
- The side effects of the vaccine
- The distance to travel to get the vaccine
- Information about the vaccine
- Problems with the booking system
- Second jabs