Summary of report content
In this report, Healthwatch Wiltshire details their continued work during the pandemic. This covers activities such as:
- Continuing to update our Advice and Information pages to make it easier to navigate
- Adding new information surrounding the Stay Alert government messaging.
- Adding new Easy Read information in response to feedback about the need for this.
- Finding that people’s mental health and wellbeing continues to be affected, and they are mostly being supported by family and friends.
- Hearing about people’s experiences accessing appointments with GP services.
- Identifying that community health services are keeping in touch with patients and providing advice.
- Hearing about the experiences of some people with autism.
Would you like to look at:
Covid-19 Insight Report 18-31 May 2020
Date of publication
Monday, 1 June, 2020
Date evidence capture began
Monday, 18 May, 2020
Date evidence capture finished
Sunday, 31 May, 2020
Type of report
Communication between staff and patients
Digitalisation of services
Lifestyle and wellbeing
Healthwatch reference number
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
What type of organisation requested the work
Primary research method used
How was the information collected?
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Number of people who shared their views
Specific ethnicity if known
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
Does the information include other people's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?