Summary of report content
Healthwatch Sunderland report on their achievements during the year 2020/2021.
During the year they:
- Heard from 994 people about their experience of health and social care
- Supported 287 people through their information and signposting service
- Engaged with 790 people during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Published 13 reports about the improvements people would like to see to health and social care
- Attended 161 meetings
- Worked with 24 volunteers
- Employed 6 members of staff
Would you like to look at:
Annual Report 2020-21
Date of publication
Monday, 7 June, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Wednesday, 1 April, 2020
Date evidence capture finished
Wednesday, 31 March, 2021
Cleanliness hygiene and infection control
Digitalisation of services
Lifestyle and wellbeing
Quality of care
Service delivery organisation and staffing
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Diagnostic and/or screening service - single handed sessional providers
Secondary care services
Mental health services
Community mental health team (CMHT)
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?
What type of impact was determined?