Take a look at some highlights from our work over the last year.
Making care better today
Last year we worked with local Healthwatch to highlight how services could be improved to better meet the needs of the people who use them.
- Improving people's experiences of leaving care
- Making mental health services better for children
- Calling for greater access to gender identity services
- Encouraging services to learn from complaints
Creating better services for the future
Gathering people's views of health and social care services tells us what needs to change today, and what people want in the future. As NHS reforms continue to evolve, we're making sure people's voices are at the heart of decisions about what tomorrow's care will look like.
Here are just some of the ways we've been putting people's views at the heart of future services over the last year.
- Improving access to community services
- Helping communities have their say
- Sharing people's views on the use of patient data