Summary of report content
Healthwatch Newham report on the responses they received to their Covid-19 survey during May 2020. During this period they received 114 responses.
The report looks at:
- Whether people have had symptoms of Covid-19
- Access to understandable information about keeping safe during Covid-19, including information in languages other than English
- Access to food deliveries
- Access to healthcare
- Access to mental health support
- Access to social care including domiciliary care
The report contains four recommendations about information provision, access to mental health services and support for people with disabilities and long term health conditions.