Summary of report content
Healthwatch Wiltshire reports on the highlights and feedback received during January to March 2021.
During this period they:
- Launched their community cash fund
- Launched a survey for people with autism and their carers
- Began consulting on priorities for 2021/22
- Achieved the investing in volunteers award
- Published two reports
During this period,
- 768 people shared their experience of services with them,
- They attended 56 meetings
- 88 people were given information and signposting
- 30 volunteers were involved and gave 455 hours
- They did 252 social media posts, reached over 48,000 people and their website received over 30,000 views.
Would you like to look at:
Quarterly Report January - March 2021
Date of publication
Friday, 2 July, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Friday, 1 January, 2021
Date evidence capture finished
Wednesday, 31 March, 2021
Cleanliness hygiene and infection control
Communication between staff and patients
Service delivery organisation and staffing
Waiting times and lists for treatment
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Secondary care services
Mental health services
Community mental health team (CMHT)
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?
What type of impact was determined?