Summary of report content
Healthwatch Wiltshire report on their activities for Q1 2021/22.
During this period they:
- Published four reports
- Set their priorities for the year ahead
- Signed the Armed Forces Covenant
- Recruited 4 new volunteers
- Facilitated 3 workshops on community mental health support
- Updated their Covid-19 advice and information pages
The report also covers the demographics of the people they spoke to and what services they gave feedback about.
It also sets out the impact they have achieved from their previous work.