Summary of report content
Healthwatch Luton undertook an assessment of information on 42 pharmacy websites.
- Over four in five stated that they collected prescriptions
- Over two in three offered a delivery service
- Over three in five offered a travel vaccination service and almost all offered a flu vaccination service
- Half offered an appointment service for people with minor ailments who wanted to get help from the pharmacist
- Just under half had information about how to make a complaint.
The report contains 4 recommendations.
Would you like to look at:
Pharmacy website reviews
Date of publication
Thursday, 9 June, 2022
Communication between staff and patients
Service delivery organisation and staffing
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?