Summary of report content
The South West London Sustainability and Transformation Plan implemented the NHS Long Term Plan (LTP). South West London local Healthwatches have been engaged with the Health and Care Plans to enable them to engage with their local partners and community on the locally relevant development of NHS plans.
The six local Healthwatch focused on different areas:
● Crisis Care in Mental Health - Healthwatch Richmond
● End of Life Care - Healthwatch Kingston upon Thames
● Outpatient Care - Healthwatch Sutton
● Diabetes Care - Healthwatch Merton
● Cardiovascular Disease - Healthwatch Wandsworth
● Respiratory Care – Healthwatch Croydon
The report provides the details of each piece of work as well as a summary of overall findings. Some Healthwatch provide recommendations and the report contains response from a few providers.