Summary of report content
Healthwatch Luton reports on its feedback on how the Covid-19 pandemic affected services in November 2020. During that period they received 66 pieces of feedback on this topic.
The main themes in the feedback were;
- Lack of PPE within pharmacies was mentioned a few times
- Attitudes of staff in a variety of settings GPs, pharmacies and the hospital
- Tests results are still taking time to come through to patients
- There were delays or concerns about blood tests and being able to access them
- There were still concerns about accessing GPs
- Communication between services, particularly from the hospital was mentioned
A survey to find out how people were feeling found that they were finding the pandemic stressful.
The report also looks at feedback on flu vaccinations and test and trace.