Summary of report content
Healthwatch Hampshire carried out a mystery shopping exercise on Hampshire County Council’s website to assess how easy it was to find information on carer’s assessment. 22 people completed an assessment.
The report looks at:
- Navigation from the home page to information about carer’s assessments, including the number of clicks taken
- Whether people can find out what a carer’s assessment involves from the information on the website, and ease of finding this information
- Whether the information contains material about the eligibility criteria, and number of clicks taken to do so
- The ease of navigating to the information and whether it was easy to understand
- Information about the support that people could get after a successful assessment, ease of navigation and whether it was easy to understand
- Information on how to get a carers assessment
- Overall feedback on the website
The report contains five recommendations to improve the information on the website.