Summary of report content
This report is based on the experience of 641 people. Feedback has been obtained from a variety of sources, including general engagement and comments posted online (including Care Opinion, NHS and social media).
Feedback suggests people receive good quality, compassionate treatment and care overall, with good levels of involvement. Administration and service access remain as leading negative issues.
Key issues discussed:
- Information, involvement and support: 70% positive feedback
- Quality and empathy: 80% positive feedback
- Access to services: 59% negative feedback, including telephone access and punctuality
- GP services: 200 people commented on GP services, with 54% positive feedback. Key issues were booking appointments, administration, telephone services and waiting lists.
- Dentists: 168 people commented on dentists with 89% of feedback being positive.