Summary of report content
Healthwatch West Sussex report on their achievements during 2020/21 in their Annual Report.
During this year, they:
- Heard from 17,379 people
- Provided advice and information to over 3,000 people
- Engaged with and supported over 2,700 people during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Published 130 reports
Eighty-five per cent of recommendations they made have been acted on in the last year.
90 volunteers and 9 staff helped them carry out their work.
The report includes detail about:
- Access to NHS dental services
- Mental health care
- Responding to the pandemic
- Vitamin B12 deficiency treatment
- Integrated care