Summary of report content
Healthwatch Luton undertook an assessment of 24 dental surgery websites during November 2021.
Of all the websites visited:
- Four had an online booking system
- Four websites didn’t have clear information as to whether they were taking on NHS patients
- Thirteen websites had information about emergency treatment
- Fifteen websites had information about how to make a complaint
- None had information about Healthwatch Luton
The report contains 5 recommendations.
Would you like to look at:
Dental website reviews
Date of publication
Thursday, 9 June, 2022
Date evidence capture began
Monday, 1 November, 2021
Date evidence capture finished
Tuesday, 30 November, 2021
Cost of services
Digitalisation of services
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
What type of pregnancy or maternity themes are included in the report
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?