Summary of report content
Healthwatch Derby heard from 113 people about their experience of the COVID 19 vaccination in April 2021.
- There were 54 experiences given in April –all from the Derby Arena vaccination centre
- 94% of these experiences were positive
- Key positive themes were overall service, staff, communication and treatment and care.
The second part of the report covers more detailed questions about people’s concerns about the vaccine.
- 59 people completed this survey
- Around ¼ of people attending had some worry or anxiety about having the vaccination.
- The main worry or anxiety was in regard to side effects
- 90% of people stated that their worry or anxiety was resolved by the centre.
Would you like to look at:
COVID 19 vaccinations: experience and insight
Date of publication
Thursday, 20 May, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Thursday, 1 April, 2021
Date evidence capture finished
Friday, 30 April, 2021
Communication between staff and patients
Quality of appointment
Waiting times and lists for treatment
Primary research method used
Primary care services
Diagnostic and/or screening service - single handed sessional providers
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?