Summary of report content
Healthwatch Thurrock have reported on their achievements in their 2020-21 annual report. Over the course of the year they heard from 1844 people about their experiences of health and social care. They also provided advice and information to 726 people.
Healthwatch Thurrock published 4 reports about the improvements people would like to see to health and social care services. 1025 people were helped during the pandemic by:
- Providing up to date advice on the COVID-19 response locally
- Linking people to reliable up-to-date information
- Supporting the vaccine roll-out
- Supporting the community volunteer response
- Helping people to access the services they need