Summary of report content
Healthwatch Doncaster reports on its achievements during the year 2020/21.
During 202/21 they:
- Heard from 3,567 people about their experience of health and social care
- Provided advice and information via Zoom and Facebook to 91,196 people
- Engaged and supported 3,567 people via projects and surveys
- Published 8 reports about the changes they wanted to see to health and social care
They undertook work on:
- Access to urgent and emergency care
- Access to GP surgeries
- Missed hospital appointments
Would you like to look at:
Annual report 2020/2021
Date of publication
Wednesday, 11 August, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Wednesday, 1 April, 2020
Date evidence capture finished
Wednesday, 31 March, 2021
Communication between staff and patients
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Secondary care services
Urgent and emergency care services
Accident & emergency
Urgent care services
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?