Summary of report content
Healthwatch Haringey reports on its achievements during the year 2020/21.
During 2020/21 they:
- Heard from 1,250 people about their experience of health and social care
- Provided advice and information to 208 people
- Published 5 reports about the changes they wanted to see to health and social care
They undertook work on:
- Understanding the impact of the pandemic on the Turkish and Kurdish communities in Haringey
- Living through lockdown for adult social care users
- Exploring Haringey residents’ attitudes towards the Covid-19 vaccine
The top 4 issues that people have contacted them about were:
- Digital exclusion/remote NHS services
- GP services
- Covid-19 vaccine
Would you like to look at:
Annual report 2020-2021
Date of publication
Tuesday, 17 August, 2021
Date evidence capture began
Wednesday, 1 April, 2020
Date evidence capture finished
Wednesday, 31 March, 2021
Cleanliness hygiene and infection control
Communication between staff and patients
Digitalisation of services
Service delivery organisation and staffing
Waiting times and lists for treatment
Was the work undertaken at the request of another organisation?
Primary research method used
If an Enter and View methodology was applied, was the visit announced or unannounced?
Primary care services
Number of people who shared their views
Does the information include public's views?
Does the information include carer's, friend's or relative's views?
Does the information include staff's views?
What was the main sentiment of the people who shared their views?
Were recommendations made by local Healthwatch in the report?
Does the information contain a response from a provider?
Is there evidence of impact in the report?
Is there evidence of impact external to the report?