Summary of report content
We are now in our sixth year of delivering Healthwatch Birmingham services. Each year we hear more feedback from citizens and use this to help improve services. Our dedication to hear from the hardest to reach in the city, and those most likely to experience inequality, is at the heart of our work. Highlights of our achievements this year include our:
- Report describing patients’ experiences of hospital waiting rooms and the changes made as a result.
- Report describing patients' experiences of PALS and the actions taken by Trust as a result.
- Responses to NHS public consultations about the delivery of services.
- Work relating to the NHS Long Term Plan, which found out what people thought was important for health services in the future.
Thank you to everyone helping us put people at the heart of health and social care, including:
- Members of the public who shared their views and experience with us.
- All of our amazing staff, board members and volunteers.
- All of the voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations that have
contributed to our work.