About this event
Who is this for?
All Healthwatch staff and volunteers.
What will you learn?
This webinar will give you an overview of how the main changes affecting how the NHS works, and the implications for local Healthwatch.
This event will help you:
- Gain an understanding of how the NHS structure is changing, both strategically and operationally
- Deal with the issues this raises for local Healthwatch – for example, how to maintain independence when working in the new structure
- Consider how local Healthwatch can work together across regional structure
- Identify how local Healthwatch can maximise in their influence in the reconfigured NHS
- Learn from other Healthwatch about their own experiences
Who is running this event?
This event will be led by:
- Jacob Lant, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Healthwatch England
- Bren McGowan, Senior Policy Advisor, Healthwatch England
- Steve Inett, Chief Executive, Healthwatch Kent
If you have a question about this webinar, please contact Georgina Bream.