- About us
- Our principles
- What we have to say
- Find your Healthwatch
- Get Involved
Develop an effective Healthwatch England
To build and develop an effective learning and values based Healthwatch England.
What are our objectives?
- To continue to develop ways of working that deliver value for money.
- To develop a new long-term strategy for Healthwatch England.
- To support our Committee to deliver its statutory functions.
- To continue to build and maximise the capacity of our organisation.
What do we plan to do?
- Continue to work closely and effectively with the CQC and to share resources.
- Create a strategy which takes into account the views of the public and other stakeholders.
- Provide our Committee with the information it needs to make decisions, measure its impact on health and social care services, and make the most of its expertise.
- Develop and test new ways of working that maximise the potential of our new organisational structure.
- Identify a way to ensure that equality, diversity and human rights underpin everything that we do.
- Ensure we develop staff skills to help deliver our business plan and ensure that organisational learning is captured and used.
What will be the impact?
- We will gain further efficiencies by sharing more resources and systems with the CQC.
- Our strategy will enable us to focus on the issues of greatest importance to people.
- The Committee will continue to make informed, transparent decisions, and to maximise its contribution to our cause.
- We will see the benefits of ourorganisational structure, work efficiently, and deliver value for money.
- We will deliver our Public Sector Equality Duties.
- Our staff team will have the skills it needs, and good opportunities for development.